These stunning pyramids can be programmed to hold intention and assist in the manifestation of a focused intent. These are an extremely powerful meditation tool and can also be used as a dream stone helping to remember and interpret dreams.
The combination of the divine symmetry of the pyramid with the power of the Orgonite and crystals within, provides a strong energy generator which has the potential to effect your body and environment across many levels.
The characteristics of each stone are magnified by the shards of copper within the Orgonite and by being pressurised inside the pyramid shape. The intrinsic qualities of each stone are enhanced through this process making these pyramids the ideal tool for enhancing and maintaining positive energy.
The combination of the elements in orgonite are constantly attracting and repelling energy therefore a “scrubbing” action takes place. Enhanced with the charge given off by the crystals, negative and stagnant energy is cleansed and returned to a balanced, vibrant, healthy state.
1) Crown Chakra: The Crown Chakra corresponds to the person's whole being. It is one's direct connection to the spirit. Amethyst can help clear the path to connecting to your universal existence. It assists one to experience inner peace and opens the door to spiritual wisdom that can enhance one's psychic abilities.
2) Third-eye Chakra: The Third-eye Chakra corresponds to the brain, nose, face, eyes, and almost all of the organs situated in the head. It also has power over the lower brain, pituitary gland, and the central nervous system. Lapis Lazuli assists to open one's intuition. It can allow clear visualisation, manifestation, and remove blockages making way for visions beyond ordinary sight.
3) Throat chakra: The Throat Chakra controls the thyroid gland, throat, jaw, upper lungs, and vocal chords. It may also affect the digestive system. Blue Aventurine aids with communication and brings confidence to a persons words allowing a willingness to express freely. It inspires mental clarity and creativity.
4) Heart Chakra: The Heart Chakra controls many of the functions associated with the heart, including the arms, lower lungs, skin, and the thymus gland. This is the chakra of the entire circulatory system. Green Quartz helps to bridge the gap between the physical world and your spiritual existence. It opens the center of one's emotions, especially the emotion of love.
5) Solar Plexus Chakra: This chakra directly affects the liver, stomach, gall bladder, small intestines, and pancreas. Yellow Aventurine assists in supporting with a person's intellectual processes as the Solar Plexus Chakra is known as the seat of power. This stone works to open and balance this space so that you can transform all of your aspirations and hopes into reality.
6) The Sacral Chakra: Is positioned on the navel. The whole reproductive system belongs to it, including the bladder and spleen. Orange Aventurine opens this chakra and gives fuel to one's creativity and emotions.
7) Root Chakra: The root chakra is positioned at the bottom of the pelvis. The organs that are under it are the kidneys, adrenal glands, leg bones, large intestines and spinal column. Red Jasper helps to keep one grounded within this physical existence while allowing them to feel safe, secure and supported.